First, I would like to thank all those who have nominated me for an award, I truly do appreciate all the love, support and recognition. Over the past month I’ve been nominated for a few awards, some I have declined. My schedule is crazy busy, and it’s been very difficult to find the time to participate in these awards. That said, if time permits; from time to time will accept, and post when possible. For all those who have nominated me, I will be posting throughout this month. Thank you for all the love!
Ok, I would like to thank Neal Hansen @ Love Through Blog for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Awards. Neal’s blog has lots of interesting topics, a blog worth reading and following; don’t hesitate to visit his site!
MY ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS ASKED OF ME ARE:
1. What is your favourite season, and why?
• I love all the seasons, why; because every season in life that we get to live and breathe, is another day that’s a gift from God!
2. What is your favourite musical artist?
• The not too long ago departed, Whitney Houston!
3. What is your ultimate career goal?
• No ultimate career goals. For the past thirty years, I believe that God has been preparing my heart to be an influence; this rapidly changing world!
4. Where is your favourite place to visit?
• I would love to visit Israel.
5. If you could have any type of pet, what would it be, and why?
• My kids had pets growing up; fish, birds, cats. My schedule is way too busy to have a pet!
6. Who’s Museum or amusement park?
• Amusement park!
7. “The ends never justify the means.” Do you agree with this statement?
8. What would be your advice to someone who has had their heart broken?
• My advice is that, God is a friend to the brokenhearted; seek His heart, find comfort within His love!
9. What do you like most about writing in your blog?
• Sharing what’s within my heart; God’s Love!
10. What do you like about my blog (and how could it improve?)
• You blog has wonderful content. To improve and have more engagement, I will give the advice my wife gave me; less is more… impactful (she as right)!
11. What does the Sunshine Blogger Award mean to you?
• To me this award is about giving a bit of insight into the heart of the nominee, and to spread a bit of… sunshine 🌞; to hearts that may be in a dark place!
🌻The Questions posed to the nominees are:
What inspires you to want to write? Do you rather read blogs, or write blogs? What is the most exciting thing that you have ever done? Which was the happiest moment you cherish? What would you like to do in your free time? Which is the best place you have visited, or would like to visit? What is your favourite month, or time of year? Offer a word of encouragement to your readers?
1. Display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in a post on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you, put a link back to their blog.
3. Answer the Questions asked.
4. Nominate some bloggers who you feel deserve this award.
5. Let the nominees know that you’ve nominated them, and provide them with questions to answer.
SimplyWendi @ Simply Chronically III
Sakshi @ I Refuse to Give Up
The Moonlight Reverie
All of these nominees have wonderful hearts, it’s my honour to nominate them!
Please note: participation for the nominees is truly optional, feel free to decline if you wish to do so!