Skip to content
I would like to thank Fritzie @ lifetravelsoul for nominating me for my first Mystery Blogger Award; Fritzie I appreciate you for thinking of me. She has wonderful content, a blog worth following.
Mystery Blogger Award by Okota Enigma, www.okotoenigmasblog.com/my-greatest-creation-yet/ It was intended to award amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Blogs that captivates, inspire, motivate, with love and passion; deserves to be recognized.
The rules are:
• Put the award logo/image on your blog
• List the rules.
• Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
• Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
• Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
• You have to nominate 8-12 people
• Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
• Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
• Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about me:
• First and foremost I am a Christian.
• I am married to the love of my life, this month is our 30th.
• We have three kids, all millennials.
The Questions asked:
1. What are your dream vacation destinations?
• Hawaii, Israel
2. What is your all-time favorite quote?
• Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God. – Jesus!
3. What helps you relieve stress?
• Prayer, and music
4. If a magical genie will grant you one wish – what would that be?
• A million dollars to help the less fortunate.
5. If you’re given a chance to portray a character in a movie, who would that be? What’s the title of the film?
• Not sure, I’ve never really thought about it.
My Nominees are:
• Anyone who’s unable to participate, please don’t feel obligated.
• All of these nominees have a lot within their hearts to spark your thought process; don’t hesitate to visit their blogs!
The Questions posed to the nominees are:
1. What inspires you to blog?
2. What’s one of the happiest moment you cherish?
3. What do you like to do in your free time?
4. What’s one of the most exciting things that you’ve ever done?
5. What’s one your favourite post you’ve read any blog, and why?
This maybe not be the best, but it’s the one I would like those who follow to read! The post is; Hello
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: