I would like to thank emmelykat for nominating my blog iWrite… my love story for the Blogger Recognition Awards. She has a wonderful heart, with a story to tell. Her blog is worth reading, and following; don’t hesitate to visit her site!
The rules are:
Write a post to show your award.
Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
Give a brief story of how your blog started.
Give two piece of advice for new bloggers.
Select other bloggers you want to give this award to.
Nominate 2-3 bloggers who you believe deserve to be recognized. Comment on their blogs, to let the nominees know they have been nominated.
Well, to tell you the truth, I’m not really a big fan of social media. So why blogging you ask; 🤔 great question. Well it all started in 1968, wait; scratch that, wrong story. 😊
Seriously folks, I started blogging because my heart had a story to tell. I’ve been writing for about eight plus years now. For the past few years my family and friends have been asking me to put what I’ve been writing out in different forms. I didn’t feel that it was the right time, I feel lead that the time is now. Please don’t get me wrong, I’m not blogging because of that. I’m here to influence hearts and minds. To speak into the lives of others. Not with my words, but with a word; that just might point you in the right direction. ⬆️
Take hold of today, tomorrow is never promised! Take hold of your heart, and you will never truly have to worry about the battles within the mind! This is my advice; to you, and to yours! God Bless!
I would like to thank Tracy Muso for nominating my blog; iWrite… my love story for the Sunshine Blogger Awards. She has a wonderful heart, her blog is very much worth reading, and following; don’t hesitate to visit her site!
MY ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS ASKED OF ME ARE:
1. What inspired you to create your blog?
• I felt a call to share the love within, and redefine what others view as love!
2. What is your favourite movie genre?
3. If you were to go to anywhere in the world, where would it be?
4. What are your favourite things to do?
• Sharing my hearts, and spending the with my wife!
5. If you had to choose a power between; invisibility, mind reading, or time travel. What would you choose?
• Time travel, I would have loved to see what it was like when Jesus walked the earth!
6. Who’s your mentor?
7. What is your favourite book of all time?
• THE BIBLE!!
8. A few things you are grateful for right now?
• Grace, My wife, my kids, my health; in that order!
9. What do you love most about, in the place were you grew up in?
• The friends, I didn’t have much, but they were true friends.
10. What is your favourite movie, and why?
• The Ten Commandments, I’ve watched it at least 6 times; it gives you a glimpse into God’s faithfulness!
11. Please offer a word of encouragement to your readers?
• My encouragement is this; be faithful, and true. Be true to yourself, if you’re not true to who you are; then you will never be true to anything, or anyone else. But most of all be faithful to your own heart. It’s so easy to lose focus; only to find that you’re no longer doing what you love, but doing what you feel obligated to do. Life is a journey, the journey is yours to discover; not for anyone else to chart!
🌻The Questions posed to the nominees are:
What inspires you want to write?
Do you rather read blogs, or write blogs?
What is the most exciting thing that you have ever done?
Which was the happiest moment you cherish?
What would you like to do in your free time?
Which is the best place you have visited, or would like to visit?
What is your favourite month, or time of year?
1. Display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in a post on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you, put a link back to their blog.
3. Answer the Questions asked.
4. Nominate bloggers who you feel deserve this award.
5. Let the nominees know that you’ve nominated them, and provide them with questions to answer.
I would open up the nominations for anyone who would like to participate. Feel free to consider yourself nominated.
I would like to thank Antsafanou @ mypuzzleheart for nominating me for my first versatile Blogger Award; Antsafanou I appreciate you for thinking of me. She has wonderful blog with interesting content, a blog worth following.
The Versatile Blogger Award was created to feature and recognize blogs that have unique content, high quality of writing, and fantastic photos.
The Rules are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
2. Include the banner in your post.
3. Tag it under #versatilebloggeraward
4. Tell 7 things about yourself. What are some fun facts about yourself?
5. Keep up with the chain and nominate bloggers for this award.
Seven things about me:
• First and foremost I am a Christian, 30 plus years.
• I am married to the love of my life, this month is our 30th.