I would like to thank Tracy Muso for nominating my blog; iWrite… my love story for the Sunshine Blogger Awards. She has a wonderful heart, her blog is very much worth reading, and following; don’t hesitate to visit her site!
MY ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS ASKED OF ME ARE:
1. What inspired you to create your blog?
• I felt a call to share the love within, and redefine what others view as love!
2. What is your favourite movie genre?
3. If you were to go to anywhere in the world, where would it be?
4. What are your favourite things to do?
• Sharing my hearts, and spending the with my wife!
5. If you had to choose a power between; invisibility, mind reading, or time travel. What would you choose?
• Time travel, I would have loved to see what it was like when Jesus walked the earth!
6. Who’s your mentor?
7. What is your favourite book of all time?
• THE BIBLE!!
8. A few things you are grateful for right now?
• Grace, My wife, my kids, my health; in that order!
9. What do you love most about, in the place were you grew up in?
• The friends, I didn’t have much, but they were true friends.
10. What is your favourite movie, and why?
• The Ten Commandments, I’ve watched it at least 6 times; it gives you a glimpse into God’s faithfulness!
11. Please offer a word of encouragement to your readers?
• My encouragement is this; be faithful, and true. Be true to yourself, if you’re not true to who you are; then you will never be true to anything, or anyone else. But most of all be faithful to your own heart. It’s so easy to lose focus; only to find that you’re no longer doing what you love, but doing what you feel obligated to do. Life is a journey, the journey is yours to discover; not for anyone else to chart!
🌻The Questions posed to the nominees are:
What inspires you want to write?
Do you rather read blogs, or write blogs?
What is the most exciting thing that you have ever done?
Which was the happiest moment you cherish?
What would you like to do in your free time?
Which is the best place you have visited, or would like to visit?
What is your favourite month, or time of year?
1. Display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in a post on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you, put a link back to their blog.
3. Answer the Questions asked.
4. Nominate bloggers who you feel deserve this award.
5. Let the nominees know that you’ve nominated them, and provide them with questions to answer.
I would open up the nominations for anyone who would like to participate. Feel free to consider yourself nominated.