We all go through things, we all go through trying times. Our hearts are forever tested, hold on to your faith. Hope is the foundation, but faith is the key; unlock your destiny. Has your back been against the wall, but while standing there. Your faith told you to look up, and the wall disappeared; but you don’t know how?
• Does it look as if you can never win, but then that all suddenly changed; and you’re not sure why?
• Did you have a bill that got paid, but you didn’t know how?
• Was there a mountain, that you felt you couldn’t climb; but somehow you got to the other side, and you don’t know how you did it?
• Did your kids change their bankrupt way of thinking, and you don’t know how?
• Did you get a promotion, that you weren’t expecting; now you’re asking yourself how, or even why?
• Do you ever look back, on where you’ve come from; astonished to see how far you’ve come, but you don’t know how?
My friend, God is in control. Your faith is what opened the door, God’s love is what always brings you through. God meets you at your faith, His love leads the way; with faith, nothing impossible.
Giants get defeated, walls fall, chains break, mountains move; God’s love makes a way. You may not know how, you may not know why? But He does it, for you; be forever grateful!
“Taste and see, that the Lord is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.” Psalm 34:8 NIV