• I have the power to think, to act; but power with misguided strength, is not true power!
• I have the power to pull down, but do I have enough strength; to know how to build up?
• I have the power to speak my mind, but it takes a greater strength; to have the will to restrain that power!
• I have the power to keep silent, but do I have the strength to speak up; when the truth needs to be heard?
• The power of positive thinking is good, but the strength to always think positively; that’s the key to affect a positive change!
• There’s absolute power in the words, that comes out of my mouth; but I’ve gained such an unbelievable amount strength, just knowing how to listen!
So therefore, let me lend you my ear, let me listen to your heart. Knowing how to hear a heart other than your own, demonstrates strength of character. I’ve learned how to tap into the Power, knowing where my true Strength is found; has opened my heart to that true source of Power. Knowing how to use that power, the love that emanates within!
Overwhelmed some days becomes my heart, by a love so amazing; the absolute perfect balance of Power and Strength. The power I need, when my strength feels gone. The strength I need, when I need the power to keep going. God’s love is that unbelievable Strength, the love with so much Power; the love that is my breath!